You are here
Standing Committee for Appointments and Promotions
Tasks of the Standing Committee for appointments and promotions in the following:
• Consider the applications submitted by the Scientific Council of the Commission for the job of Assistant Professor and above for applicants from outside the University or year and interviews them.
• Study scholarship arrears cases formal graduation date.
• Considering applicants for referral and resigning early retirement from the University.
• Considering requests for hiring teachers.
• Verify that the applicants for promotion to a minimum of research points to upgrade.
• Consideration of scientific journals and other publishing outlets where the scientific production of faculty publications.
• Teaching load calculation for applicants for promotion.
• Recommending the adoption or rejection of adoption promotions obtained faculty contractors affiliated with universities outside the Kingdom.
• Consider any other matters may be referred Scientific Council.